I have been in the digital industry in Australia since 1996. I specialise in strategy & planning, solution definition, technical specifications, procurement advisory, digital marketing & large scale project management. During this time, I have worked with some amazing talent – the most impressive and competent of which I have taken with me into Digital Rehab.
During my career, I have formed and ran a series of innovative, profitable and reputable digital marketing agencies and now have chosen the consulting path which offers me a greater ability to partner with my clients and to offer up far greater value.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards & Career Highlights
- Running successful online marketing and creative agencies for 18 years in Sydney, Melbourne & Perth.
- Owning and self funding 4 Australian start-ups
- BRW Young Gun, 2006 – cited as 1 of 10 leading digital guns
- BRW Top Entrepreneurs under 30, 2007
- Growing agency sales from $1.2m in 2006 to $3.2m by 2008, $750k to $1.4m in 2009, $250k to $1.85m in 2012
- Successfully selling agency into BlueFreeway Limited (ASX:BLU) now owned by IPMG
- Merging agency with another to realise operational synergies
- Have taken part in two acquisitions, one merger and one company divisional breakup
- Numerous guest lectures/presentations at University Sydney, University of New South Wales, Sydney TAFE on topics such as entrepreneurship and trends in online advertising & marketing
- Appointed Chairman of the Internet Industry Association (IIA) Marketing Taskforce and developed an industry-wide Code of Ethics that is designed to provide guidance to industry practitioners and provide consumers with confidence in their dealings with signatories to the Code
- Executive of the National Policy Advisory Panel responsible for crafting policy recommendations for the Rudd government which will greatly impact upon the future of the internet industry
- Mentor and business coach to young entrepreneurs